Top 10 Players
Here are my top 10 players.
NOTE: Despite the fact that certain players, such as Derrick Rose, Andrew Bynum, Rajon Rondo, and Kevin Love could certainly be in the top 10, they are not on my list. I also view Dwight Howard as an elite player, but his back woes knock him down a couple spots on this year’s list.
- LeBron James— I don’t think there is any legitimate argument against this pick.
- Kevin Durant— A guard’s ballhandling skills with a power forward’s body, combined with a lethal jumper, make him #2.
- Carmelo Anthony— The league’s best pure scorer, and an excellent rebounder.
- Chris Paul— The best point guard alive, can also take over on defense.
- Kobe Bryant— Has become a bit of a volume scorer, but still as dangerous as anyone out there.
- Dwyane Wade— Has lost a step, and has been overshadowed by James. Still a great scorer and a terrific defender.
- Russell Westbrook— Shoots a bit too much, but one of the best finishers in the league. Probably the league’s best athlete.
- Dwight Howard— A bad attitude doesn’t stop him from being the league’s dominant center, hands-down.
- Tony Parker— Has to be given some credit for the consistent excellence of the Spurs.
- Stephen Curry— The best shooter alive, quick off the dribble.
Eliminated because of Injury: Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Andrew Bynum, Kevin Love
Honorary Mention: Kyrie Irving, Deron Williams, Tim Duncan, Josh Smith, James Harden
Agree with our list? Disagree? Let us know!