Top 10 Players
Here are my top 10 players.
NOTE: Despite the fact that certain players, such as Derrick Rose, Andrew Bynum, Rajon Rondo, and Kevin Love could certainly be in the top 10, they are not on my list. I also view Dwight Howard as an elite player, but his back woes knock him down a couple spots on this year’s list.
- LeBron James— I don’t think there is any legitimate argument against this pick.
- Kevin Durant— A guard’s ballhandling skills with a power forward’s body, combined with a lethal jumper, make him #2.
- Carmelo Anthony— The league’s best pure scorer, and an excellent rebounder.
- Chris Paul— The best point guard alive, can also take over on defense.
- Kobe Bryant— Has become a bit of a volume scorer, but still as dangerous as anyone out there.
- Dwyane Wade— Has lost a step, and has been overshadowed by James. Still a great scorer and a terrific defender.
- Russell Westbrook— Shoots a bit too much, but one of the best finishers in the league. Probably the league’s best athlete.
- Dwight Howard— A bad attitude doesn’t stop him from being the league’s dominant center, hands-down.
- Tony Parker— Has to be given some credit for the consistent excellence of the Spurs.
- Stephen Curry— The best shooter alive, quick off the dribble.
Eliminated because of Injury: Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Andrew Bynum, Kevin Love
Honorary Mention: Kyrie Irving, Deron Williams, Tim Duncan, Josh Smith, James Harden
Agree with our list? Disagree? Let us know!
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get
that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari.
wade is a bit too high. harden should be in there instead of howard. but great list
Josh Smith should be replaced with either Jrue Holiday or Damian Lillard. And get D-Will off that list! He didn’t even make the All-Star team this year. Amare got more votes than him and only played in 10 games before voting closed, lol.
those are the honorary mentions they aren’t on the list…. man, some people
I know we’re Knicks fans, but Kobe’s been beast
Curry should be higher than Dwight.
I like the idea, i alson like the top 10 of this list, but first of all you should make it every week instead of month, and Secondly why Timmy is not in your list? Come on…
Tony Parker HAS to be in the top 5….chris paul should be 5th or 6th, but this is pretty solid list overall.
I like this list a lot but where is Tim Duncan? He didn’t even make honorable mention?
Nevermind he did make honorable mention Lol, But I seriously think he deserves to be top 10 no doubt. He should replace Dwight.