– Amar’e Stoudemire has been cleared to practice. He hopes to play in the season opener.
– Kenyon Martin is still rehabbing the ankle injury he suffered last season and his status for the opener remains uncertain, as the Knicks would like to handle him carefully so that he can contribute long-term.
– Iman Shumpert is not practicing today, but doctors examined his arm and found nothing major. It is believed that he will be fine with a few days of rest.
– Raymond Felton pulled his hamstring, and is not practicing today. However, he says that he would play if it were a regular season game.
– Metta World Peace is back in practice.
– JR Smith is making progress in his rehab from his knee injury, but will still miss at least the first five games due to his suspension for recreational drug use.